1.Circumference: Place the tape measure along the hairline and rake the head in a circle.
2. Front to Nape: Measure from the center of the forehead backward along the top of the head to the back of the neck.
3. Ear to Ear across forehead: Measure from the left ear along the hairline to the right ear.
4. Ear to Ear over top: Measure from the left ear along the top of the head to the right ear.
5. Temple to Temple round back: From temple to temple across the back of head.
6. Nape of Neck: Measure the width of hairline across the nape of the neck.
1. 5 by 5 closure wigs only have lace covering the forehead and no lace at sideburns, which causes the sideburns of the wig laying behind your own. This is a solution to avoid wefts showing not a size issue.
2. Lace length at the temples is over 1cm.
|Front to nape||14||14.75||15.5|
|Ear to ear across forehead||11.5||12.5||13|
|Ear to eear over top||12||13.0||14|
|Temple to temple round back||14||15.5||16|
|Nape of Neck||4.5||5.0||5.5|